WOWZA Media Server: Streaming Live Video in H.264
With our server WOWZA Video can equip your WebTV with the most advanced technology for the Live Streaming.
Streaming video app: a single stream in H.264 is compatible for all browsers and operating systems (Windows, Mac and Linux), Apple devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), Android and BlackBerry for streaming high definition video. Your journey into the world of streaming video starts at 10 € per month.
The server based on the platform Video Wowza streaming web TV Wowza Streaming Engine and comes with a control panel complete with:
- Wowza server settings
- Quick links for different readers of Streaming
- HTML5 player to be included in the pages of your site (it works on fixed and mobile platforms)
- Traffic Statistics historical server
- Statistics in real time of connected users with geolocation
- AutoDJ Video (on option – see the product EASY TV)
The service can be configured in different bitrate to depending on the needs of video quality:
- 350 kbs – For a low resolution quality but accessible from mobile devices
- 800 kbs – For a HQ quality standards equivalent to a normal television flow
- 1500 kbs – For HD quality videos
- 4000 kbs – For a quality FULL HD video
You can send the video stream using any encoder that supports Wowza streaming server.
We recommend the following free software:
- Adobe Flash Media Encoder (Encoder single input, Windows and Mac)
- OBS (Director Full Video for Windows and Mac)
- GoCoder (To broadcast LIVE by Smartphone (iOS and Android)
Wowza Streaming Engine is perfect for streaming services Audio and Video ON DEMAND:
Ability to publish content in Flash (.flv), H.264 / ACC media content (.f4v, .mp4, .m4a, .mov, .mp4v, .3gp, and .3g2) and MP3 content (.mp3).
Unique platform for all browsers, readers, mobile phones and all devices present and future.
Excellent audio and video quality even at low bit rates.
Low latency (2 or 3 seconds to Max, Flash Media Encoder)
Wowza Streaming Engine is the platform that replaces streaming video and multiplies the performance of a normal FLASH Server, and costs are much lower.